House -Part1

1/15/2007 Edit This 0 Comments »
In past few months, I went to a realtor bus tour almost every week. The most expensive house I saw was listed for 2.2 million dollar. Couple weeks ago, one of David's friend was wanting to see this loft house. But his friend didn't make it to their appointment. So I asked David to bring me to see this loft. This little loft is only one bed room. It's little bit under 1000 sqft. While I was walking in the house, my heart was jump so fast. This feeling come from no where. I asked God "why?" "what is it?" "I am not planning to buy a house, I asked myself." But as I walking in this little loft house. My heart just can't be quiet with me. I have 4-5 times experience like this in the past. My heart is jumping so fast and feel something is gonna come out from my heart and mouth. When that happened in the past, every time is when Holy Spirit gave me a word to share. But this time is different, I am walking in the place I don't even thinking about to buy, simply, just because we can't afford it.

"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh." This verse came to me few weeks before I visited this loft house. We talk about this verse in couple's group meeting. Many of my north america friends, think that you must leave your family and live independently. Start your own family. But for a lot of Chinese think that to live with your parents it's way of piety. This verse means that you can making your own decision and you are indeoendent on your mind. I asked myself, do I really independent? Is David's parents still effect our decisions? Are we finance independent? Although, They said to David when there is a decision need to make. And what I want to do is different than their suggestion, he should listen to me. In fact, no matter what, they still effect our decision a lot. Just because they are my parents. That verse bag me for a few weeks.

After I visit the loft, I wanted to put a offer on the loft. But few days before I saw the house. Someone already put an offer on the loft house. And the offer was accepted. Then I start to asked God, why I thought You are talking to me with that house. I take a step of faith. But the house now is gone? Few days after that, people start to gave us free furniture, our garage now is filled with furniture. Even few years ago we gave a way a nice queen size bed. Now people wanted to give us back the bed. Now We have 3 sets of sofa, queen size bed and drawers.

I didn't understand why. but there is a song from Newsboys In the chorus of this song says, "You give and take away You give and take away My heart will choose to say Lord, blessed be Your name I will bless Your name." Many of my sisters and brothers from house church said to me. "God has prepare something better for you." At that time, I think the money I have, I know I don't have much to choose. But I believe God has prepare something for me. I don't know how long I have to wait. And the house value is growing crazy in this market. But I know God has prepare something better for me.

0 意見: