House -Part 2

1/15/2007 Edit This 0 Comments »
I remember Erica pray for me. And she say to me, That house God is given me has lots big windows. Very bright house. No old carpet. Nice yard for gardening (because I love gardening) Lots lights for my garden to grow beautiful flowers. big basement so I can rented it out to student to help my mortgage.

2 weeks after that, I start to looking for a place for myself. I remember I choose around 10 house to look. 4 are on east side of the town, 5 are on west side of the town. 1 in the center Abbotsford. When we tried to make appointment all the house in west side of Abby were gone. And one house on west side is gone too. So, we only have around 5 house to see. But we knew God shot the door on the west Abby. David never really like west side of Abbotsford.

On the 4th house we visit, when we walk into the house. David say to me. he feel like he is at home. We put a offer on that house next day. That house was on the market over 2 months, This is strange, a normal house, if price right in this market. should be gone in 2 weeks. ( This is how hot the market is in Abbotsford now) And this beautiful house was already on the market for 82 days. How can this be possible?

We put a offer, and the offer was accepted. Later on we found out that the people who used to own the house was a pastor and they are support missionary work in Asia too.

And we also found out our current neighbor (the one beside my parents-in-law's house) they are moving away too. And their new house is two house beside the house we are moving in ^_^ . That was funny. They are still my neighbor in the new neighborhood. Also, we are going to move in at same week.

I love the new house that I am moving in. And God gave me something better than I can ever dream of. (Just like He always does for me) I am touched by Your love, and You amazed me again with Your handy work. The prayer Erica said to me 100% come true. The verse about "leavig your parents and become one flesh" I still don' t understand what is God mean. North America way of thinking or Chinese ways of thinking? I desire to know , God what is your thought for that verse.



Click here to see my Future House

0 意見: